“Grif” Direction-Finding and RES Signals Technical Analysis Station
- automatic search, detection, determination of bearing and coordinates of the radio sources (when operating in a mated pair), technical analysis of ground and aerial VHF/UHF fixed-frequency and frequency-hopping (with up to 1000 hops-per-second rate in 30 MHz band) radio emissions;
- reception and decoding of “Mode S” aerial platform identification signals, display of trajectories of aerial platforms emitting “Mode S” signals;
The main capabilities:
- Search, detection and direction-finding of new RES within the assigned parts of the 30-3000 MHz frequency band.
- Measurement of parameters of the detected RES signals.
- Monitoring operation of the known RES and those assigned for watching.
- Detection of fixed-frequency and frequency-hopping RES by the frequency/DF panorama.
- Automated monitoring of RES operation.
- Generation and transmission of the reports on monitoring and reconnaissance results to the control post.
- Registration of signals at the output of the monitoring acoustic receiver.
- Technical analysis of the RES signals.
- Determination of RES coordinates with imaging on E-map when two stations operate in a pair.
- Control of parameters and operation modes, data acquisition from the slave stations.
- Automated data processing and documenting.
Main technical characteristics: